Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Band i Lurve....

Its not so obvious that I really love this band I'm so near into obsessing... They will have a summer bash on May 24, 2012. 
The sad part is that I wont be able to watch them on this event because my training is scheduled on that night. I wanna watch them badly but I really need to attend this training so I have to pass on you my love....
So Ill just have to spread the news to inform you guys...and you must go I assure you that all of you will have a blast on that night. To know where is saguijo located click this --------------> map...A plus is that you will be the first to hear their new songs.....It is very affordable 150php gets you in with 1 free drink...Awesome right...?

1 comment:

  1. i followed you, u have to follow me too ^_^ .. missing you sissy .. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.