Thursday, May 10, 2012

no budget? GO FOR DIY......

I just graduated from my college days...Its vacation time and I am actually running out of budget here...I'd love to buy things but then I have to think about it  thousand time. I decided to stay at home so that I can avoid spending money....haha (so poor me) So at home It is so tiring to think what to do next after the chores that i usually do..(yaah right...as if i really do) my sisters will protest once they ran onto this post....so I've been thinking to do something resourceful and something unique this summer...Look what I saw while surfing...
Though this doesn't have tutorial images I will soon figure out how to make this...Ill make sure that Ill have a version of this someday....





These pair of earrings are so easy...I'll probably do this tomorrow...
Its really cute right....?A pendant made out of tin cans. This one seems hard to make.
A tote from an old shirt.
Celfone case made from a felt.

So watch out for my future post, will surely post it once I made a version of mine. Ill master this DIY thingy and Ill open my own shop online....what the heck...Dreaming so much here...Who knows right I might....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.