Monday, May 07, 2012

SILVER!!!!

Its my parents silver anniversary...since its summer we decided to celebrate it in batangas with the hot heat of the sun..here are some images i grab for you guys to see it...
on our way to the beach....God is guiding us always....
We stopped over at a market to buy some things that we need, bought food (fich,pork) vegies yah right...because i am with my parents i am required to eat atleast some of them...hahaha by the way look at this ship we saw on the port im curius where's it is destined to go....
Kids are always excited when its summer, they are really hyper when we got to the beach...Aging at the image...(thats her nickname) we fondly call her saging cause she's so cutiepie  arguing with us that she doesnt want to be called like that.
The celebrants taking the time of their lives on the beach....Still sweet after how many years....
That's me enjoying the sea...I am supposed to wear something summery (swimsuits and shorts) but I was hesitant with my parents around especially my father...?Don't think so....not a good idea teh...so thats the result...
The boys....thats my father carried by a guy...vote him for the next election...hahaha no im just kidding....
A family picture of ours...Its actually our second time to have a family pic...My father is so shy to pose for a shot always, that's why we are rarely complete....He's actually drunk that time so it was easy for us to  make him pose and smile for the cam......voila!!!
Of course I should have my solo photo......Children at the background they are so naughty....(drunk)
Before we go back to Manila me and my sisters had our jump shot....Its so fun to bond with your family...cause you know why....? its gastos free and everything i want i get it especially the food....ohlalalabs...thank you mama...hehe once and for all...HAPPY SILVER ANNIVERSARY TO MAMA and PAPA...muah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.