Monday, June 18, 2012

"How do Energizer and Nuffnang power your lifestyle?"



"Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through helping me make my trips easy and worry free and just by being always on the go wherever and whenever I needed them to.

I have many scenes on my life that Energizer products specially batteries and flashlights had been a big part of it. Here in the Philippines we only have two seasons which is wet and dry.

On wet season it is very vital that people chose to have a good source of energy because typhoons are very hard on us sometimes, I remember when Ondoy strikes the country it had affected so many areas specially in manila, there are so many calamities, buildings and trees were down, and the electricity were cut off, there is no source of light or energy on that time, good thing that our family always made sure that when these season comes we keep enough batteries that is very vital just in case those things happens again at least we are geared with flashlights and batteries that we can depend on, the entire days that the typhoon is in the country. I can say that Energizer had helped us "big time" on those days.

a shot from our last island trip 

On the dry season, well its the time of my life that I enjoy every bits of it. Since the weather is hot and all I can think of is to travel. Me and my friends love to go places that are far from the hustle and bustle of the city, somewhere people can relax and ease the stress that they are suffering, forget the deadlines,forget everything about work,forget all the problems and just think of what are things to do,what food to eat, and what are the new experiences that they must do while on travel. My love destinations would be islands and mountains, where I can see trees that are as high as the sky, white sands,sea creatures, butterflies, wild animals, and specially fireflies. I love watching fireflies at night it is very rare to see them on the city because of the pollution......and when we travel....... A must bring is a camera and flashlight which needs batteries. When I say batteries Energizer is the only brand that I trust. It last longer, compare to others and its like paying 5 batteries in one price. What a deal right......?  Islands and mountains doesn't always have electricity that's why we need to choose batteries that will last longer,and that we can depend on. Energizer never failed me, always on the go whenever and wherever I needed them to. I strongly recommend this brand for you guys.....so what are you waiting for.....? Grab yours and capture every travel that you have on your list. With Energizer surely you'll have fun and a worry free trip....


Makers of the World’s Longest Lasting Batteries







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.