Friday, July 06, 2012

Drooling....

There is this restaurant that my sister and her bf keeps on talking about  that the food are good actually great with a very reasonable price...I usually ignore what they were talking about because I kindah don't trust my sisters taste in terms of food she always like whatever is unique and strange...When she cooks at home I and my youngest sister would be in a super busy mode (busy like no time to eat what she cooked) ignore it even though she insists to taste it....hahaha I am very sorry sisterek........enough bout my sister's taste in food.....but when I saw this pic I swear to all of you guys I was DROOLING IN A MAJOR MAJOR WAY....as in like I cant get rid the image out of my brain....

ITS FRESH, ITS HUGE, ITS GREAT
Life without bacon is a life not worth living.
Not all burgers are created equal.
Greasiest burger in Manila

..............the slogan says it literally....the slogan itself is intriguing and tempting...........



These has been a trending topic on fb world...These burgers are to die for...waaah....
and this challenge has been invading the social media world since It has been published on the page. Triple patties,bacon, cheese and spam...?what a great burger isn't it...this is what I am looking for.....! I'm sure people will ignore their diet thing when its about this yummy and sumptuous burger of Zark's...


Here's the menu... aren't the price very reasonable.....?Well I can say a very tasty and satisfying food like these....?I would give them a jumping FIVE! Oh yeah....
Go to Zarks burger for more drooling details...Im pretty sure you will......hahaha (evil laugh)

Well...all I can say is that CHALLENGE ACCEPTED...!wait for me to get there...hahahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.