Monday, July 23, 2012

KFC Cheese top Burger





 KFC Cheese Top Burger

KFC Phil. is offering the newest member of their sandwich family it's called "Cheese Top Burger" a fried chicken patty with Parmesan dressing and a slice of cheese melted atop the bun. Yes! That is not a typo error...the cheese is really on top of the bun. When I saw the commercial it really is tempting and interesting, its not normal for a sandwich with its cheese on top of its bun right....?A unique kind of sandwich in a very affordable price 50php with drinks already.... So when people get tempted (I am referring to myself actually)...hahaha Initial reaction would be a must try so I and a friend of mine went to a certain branch of KFC which is at Eastwood. 



It has a red dot on its package to mark and identify what kind of burger it is. Well as I look at it, it is bit disappointing that it looks plain to me. It is not that tempting as it looks like in the commercial or posters. Yes! it is unique but the taste is normal I didn't notice any difference on its taste. I don't know you guys but for me I didn't even notice the "cheesiness" of the cheese slice. Well the promotion really got me though that's a good thing right....?hahahaha 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.