Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So out of date!


Gosh...! I am so darm out of date...I am very sorry guys...! Its just that "Habagat" had been very hard to me.
Lets go straight to my post......hehehe

Well I joined the Mandaue Foam contest for the screening of The Bourne Legacy. Yes I was able to make a blog about the company and I am proud to say it again that this company is from my loved province which is Cebu. Such a proud Cebuana of me...hehehe

To cut it short I got in....! Oh ha.....?I am actually not expecting it because I was out doing some errands on the date that the entry should be registered but I told my "man" to do it for me the problem is that he is not good in "computer things" he is not aware of the process and how to register my entry and it took less than an hour for him to do it.....hahahaha  Thats why....?hehehe


*********************************************************************************

The Bourne Legacy Movie Screening Winners

Congratulations to the following Nuffnangers! You won two (2) tickets to Mandaue Foam & Nuffnang’s “The Bourne Legacy” moving screening! You may claim your tickets during the event itself, at Cinema 1, Shang Cineplex, August 10, 2012 (Friday).
ArraAbella
Maria RosarioAclado
VanessaAcosta
MalenAda
ReynAdonay
CinderellaAdriano
AnthonyAmado
KennyAnsis
DulceAnsis
KarrenArabejo
WilhelminaBalondo
MerdineinBaquirin
RockyBatara
IsacharBernaldez
AllanBobis
Mark WilliamBocalbos
Divine GraceBongolan
Ma LyzetteBongon
RamelBriones
Lance RomelBucoy
MarviBuncaras
SarahCabanlig
ChristineCalingo
MercyCarreon
GemmaCastaƱeda
Mary RoseCastillo
KatherineCastro
SheenaCatalan
Samantha MaeCavalida
James HenryChing
MitchColadilla
MervinCovar
DonCovar
MiltonCoyne
Ma. EricaDalag
Desireede Jesus
Keishadel Castillo
ElmerDomingo
KevinEncarquez
Bianca LouiseEnriquez
MichelleEstranero
PaulEugenio
Maida JoyceFelipe
Ma. JoyFelizardo
EdithaFernandez
Jose MargoFlores
Edil JoyFranco
CynthiaGalapon
Kurt ChristianGan
April MaeGarcia
MargaretGomez
Veronica JoyceGonzales
Allen MichaelGurrea
DianalynGutierrez
SefGutierrez
RaymondHalawig
GiselleIgnacio
ChristianInsigne
ReneeJacobe
JanelleKintanar
LaineKongsun Ching
DinahLadao
Cris GynetteLim
LedzLim
Yves JeanLiong
Stacy LynLiong
KarenLopez
Ria HazelLumandog
RamonMacatimpag
VanceMadrid
Clint AndrewMamuri
Ramilyn JoyceMarco
NessMercader
YaniMetrado
Kryzza JoyceOcampo
Nadine CamilleOchoa
MerlinaPalencia
TJPanganiban
Kessa TheaPeralta
Krystle MariePingol
DonnaPua
GeraldineQuance
GlendaQuijoy    
DeniseRayala
AndrewSaluta
BecSan Diego
CamilleSantos
AntoinetteSimeon
AileenSiwa
John MatthewSuzara
CharleneSy
ArgentinaTabac
RogerTadefa Jr.
Marseille FrancesTalacay
MarjieTayoto
AleignaTejada
RoselleToledo
JustinTorres
JenniferTumanda
Jacqueline KateValdez-De Guia
JaninaVentanilla
Genereve JirehVillafania
Gabriel EricVillanueva
ChristineVivero
RowenaZaballa


*********************************************************************************
See my name up there....? The sad part is that the event was moved because of the Habagat....and I was not able to attend the event because of my work. I did appreciate that Thei (a representative from Nuffnang) sent me a text message maybe because I was not answering the email regarding the sudden change of screening dates. I really did appreciate that.....See you to next event guys....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.