Monday, November 19, 2012

Been a while.....

Its been a while since my last post....My apology I had been so busy that I don't even have time and strength to open any of my social accounts. I am very sorry for that really my deep sincere sorry. Let me tell you what made me busy this past few days oh i mean weeks Well I did post here about the Nescafe Dolce Gusto right.....?I have been part of its team since August and being part of the campaign has been so much fun. Think of giving people free cup of coffee shop drinks and opening their minds about what Nescafe Dolce Gusto can offer is a good job.....Seeing people being surprised and amazed is worth it though I almost forgot my social life because I work everyday.

Feel free to browse the site and be amazed on what Nescafe Dolce Gusto offers.


P.S.
More post to come.
Pictures will be posted soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.