Saturday, January 26, 2013

Circa Survive: Music on my list...



Music that I'm into right now....Just wanna share some on you guys...It happened last year when I was into the mood of looking for fresh taste of music for my music taste buds and then I stumbled upon on them while I'm doing the browsing.....In just a click I was in love with their music...the lyrics are to die for...I don't know if I was just in an Emo momentum but really their good....


Circa Survive is from Philadelphia formed in 2004. The band consist of vocalist Anthony Green (former singer of Saosin), Colin Frangicetto, Brendan Ekstrom, Nick Beard, and Steve Clifford. Together they formed the band started auditioning potential band members, and then eventually settled on the current line up.

Here are some of my love:

Imaginary Enemy

Get Out

Stare like you'll stay

These are some of my faves...Know more of them, concert scheds and latest albums through the following sites:


And Oh well...I almost forgot they are heading here on April...hahaha Id better be there or else that's gonna be big regret for me and my man....


See you guys....!Let me know if you're coming....hehehe Really am excited to see them...Lets rock that day!...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.