Monday, January 28, 2013

January: Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov

Title: Why Men Love Bitches
Author: Sherry Argov


The title really intrigues me that much...Then a friend of mine also told me that it is a recommendable to read so I dig in as early as I downloaded this on my ebook...Oh gosh...Thank you for inventing ebooks I can read books that I want without even spending that much...hahaha Great!

Lets start with the very intriguing word on the title which is "bitch" well the author defines it on a different way than we know what it is...I like how she defines it that suits on this 20th century women...

"Bitch"
Noun
       - A woman who wont bang her head against the wall obsessing over someone else's opinion- be it a man or anyone else in her life. She understands that if someone does not approve her, its just one person's opinion: therefore its not really important. She doesn't try to live up to anyone's standards- only her own. Because of this she relates to man very differently. 

 While I'm indulging on this book it quite made me laugh a bit the situations really do happens though most of us girls wouldn't admit it but yes sometimes some of us been into a "nice girl" mode... I'm not saying that being nice is bad but being too nice might get your man lose his interest on your relationship. I personally agree to her that being unpredictable would add spice on the relationship, that a person should have her/his own life outside of the relationship, that she/he should know what his/her priorities aside from the relationship, that giving too much might make your relationship into crucial stage, that speaking up what's on your mind will make him respect your opinions. Sherry Argov jotted down some principle that might help you guys rise from being doormat to dream girl.


2 comments:

  1. I have read the book Why do men marry bitches. hahah

    I hope you can comment me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really...? that's good to know girl...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.