Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My ideas to celebrate Valentines Day!

Well the month is about to end and February is the love month...Here's some of my ideas on how I would love to celebrate Valentines Day or shall I say the love month...How I wish time would permit me to do any of these...hehehe

I have been itching to go somewhere this feb. I want to do something new, unique and out of ordinary.....haha I want to do something that me and my man have not done yet so that we have our "first" together....hehehe I think its ideal for couples to do something out of their usuals, just to try something adventurous I don't mean the fancy ones just the simple yet extra ordinary with a less budget...and when I say adventure I mean these:


BUROT BEACH CAMPING
(image from TheBackpackChronicles)


This beach in Calatagan Batangas had captured my hunger to go somewhere plus gosh....! I love beaches...though I dont know how to swim...hahaha Its an undeveloped beach mind you a white beach...haha though it doesnt have electricity and accommodation that's what makes it exciting..you have to camp and make your food from scratch, watching sunrise and sunset with your loved ones,,,haaaaayzz....thats life.....ayyyyiiiiee

TAAL CRATER TREKKING

I would love to trek to that famous perfect cone of the Philippines....hehe
Taal volcano is located in the southern part of Luzon in the Philippines. It is about 50km from the capital, Manila. Right in the center of the island is the main crater that holds a sulfuric lake. It is famous for having an island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island in the Pacific Ocean.

CHURCH HOPPING

I have this thing with old churches...I love seeing their interiors and the very complicate details it has...Knowing how and when it was built...How the church had been part of our history, how strong it has been to survive the decades and the weather in the country...I have done this  in Bulacan but its more fun if I would do this with my man...I think...hehehe The churches I'm aiming to are the ones in Manila Area...hehe 

P.S.
My fave is to go to Burot Beach...Im inlove with beaches so that's gonna be my major goal this Feb..The other ones would be my next...hahaha 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.