Friday, February 08, 2013

February: Books to Read


I am really trying my best to keep up with my goals for these year and it includes reading books every month so here's my list for the month of February...


Title: Are You There God? Its me Margaret.

Title: A Beautiful Disaster
Author: Jamie McGuire


Title: The Lovely Bones
Author: Alice Sebold


I am actually done reading the first book which is "Are You There God? Its me Margaret" by Judy Blume. Its not that long thats why I got the chance to finish it up in just a couple of hours....Will be posting about the book when time permits me to do so....muaaah

4 comments:

  1. The Reaper and the Flowers This poem was written in
    1838, two years after Longfellow's wife miscarried and died. " Giving an image, sound, taste, touch, or smell creates an experiential basis in which readers can share, rather than an intangible concept that differs dramatically from person to person. But you also don't
    want to appear fake and insincere.

    Visit my weblog :: poetry website
    Also see my website > official website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I am so grateful I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on
    Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now
    and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic post and a all
    round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
    read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    Also visit my website ... acne treatment review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Those are such kind words of yours. Thank you for appreciating my work.... I'm glad you accidentally found my blog. Visited your blog its been a big help and very informative especially for women. Keep posting and sharing great informations.

      Thank You!

      Delete
  3. Amazing things here. I'm very happy to look your post. Thanks a lot and I'm
    looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?


    my web-site best acne treatment

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.