Monday, February 04, 2013

Work becomes Play


Hiah guys! Im excited to share to you this part of me...My work...hehe No! I sort of don't see it as work anymore because I am enjoying much that it already became play to me...hahaha I did post about the Nescafe Dolce Gusto. Well, I have been part of their team since last year...I worked as their Coffee Ambassador. Whats the good thing about my work is that I am just serving people coffee shop quality drinks  for FREE! How good is that...?

This is my team...I am very thankful that I have these people around me it made my every day at work so much fun...Its really good to have people at work that you can trust and be comfortable with right...?

Work becomes play when you are enjoying what you are doing.
Work becomes play when your work is what your good at.
Work becomes play when you are surrounded by positive people.


So now I am inviting all of you, well if you're just around Trinoma Mall you can drop by at our booth at level 3 its beside the entrance of Landmark and we are at the front of Team Manila store. If you're tired from your work or just tired going around the mall you can have your cappuccino, vanilla latte, mocha, or just black coffee on our booth without spending any penny...

We'll be waiting for you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.