Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy yet Simple 26th Anniversary


Its my parents 26th Anniversary. My father sent me a message a night before if I can buy a bouquet of flowers for my mom....It was really so sweet of him when I read the message I initially laughed and felt kilig....ayieeee.....hahahaha so I texted my sisters about the plan. We actually plan to buy cake, cook pasta, viands, and surprise our mother when she gets home from work. Unfortunately she's such a very sweet and nice spoiler....She got home earlier than we expected..........haaaayyzzzzz......She got home and we are not yet ready....(spoiler alert).....


Though it wasn't a big surprise anymore....The plan still goes on...We had a simple dinner. There are no such thing as perfect relationship but theirs is what I want mine to be... 



5 comments:

  1. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon
    on a daily basis. It will always be interesting to read through articles from other
    authors and practice something from other websites.



    Look at my web blog - http://auraviereviewsite.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting....keep on blogging!

      Delete
  2. Hi, after reading this awesome post i am also cheerful to share my experience here with mates.


    Here is my web site - Aura Vie Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue about this piece of writing
    here at this website, I have read all that, so now me also
    commenting here.

    Review my blog; html email newsletter templates

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do consider all of the concepts you have presented to your post.
    They are really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts
    are too brief for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time?

    Thanks for the post.

    Visit my web blog between big-time success; en.wikipedia.org,

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.