Friday, May 24, 2013

Pigging out with my man


I was in a mood of pigging out with him so I texted him to pick me up and have some mushy/pig out/bonding along with the food. haha I am happily surprised that this time he enjoyed the food we had. Since I am a pasta lover and him a rice person though I insisted that he must try the pasta and he loved it and I won! He is now a convert from rice to pasta.....BWAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

We went to the nearest Pizza Hut and the following are the pictures of the foods we ate...

French cut fries with mayo dip
these are cute little bread sticks and it is free!

He had Spaghetti Bolognese with Meatballs  
Pasta cooked al dente with a savory sweet Bolognese sauce and Italian meatballs. An all-time favorite!

the very tempting 3 cheese pizza
how could you not be tempted with that?haha

I had their latest! Texas Baked
Layers of pasta, meat sauce and cheese, baked and topped with mozzarella and parmesan.

Aren't you guys tempted....?haha For pasta, pizza, wings craving problems call 911-11-11 and your problem will be solved....hehehe You may visit Pizza Hut for more info.....



P.S.
Photo credits of Texas baked to Pizza Hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.