Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kwebang Lampas, Pagbilao Quezon



Kwebang Lampas is actually on the right side (facing the beach) of Puting Buhangin, Quezon. Its a small cave on the other side of the beach. Its a bit risky the first time we try to conquer going inside it, since we are not swimmers so we decided to cut it off and just wait till afternoon for the low tide. Mang Lando, ate Gemma's husband told us that water gets very low when its low tide. So patiently we wait for like 4 hrs. I slept while waiting for the low tides and woke up looking on the shore for about 4pm the water in the cave opening is like below the knee...hahaha Thats the perfect time for us to shine....shine bright like a diamond...hahahaha




See this image below! Those names/words that are written on cave walls really made me madly disappointed. What are those people thinking about? That they'll be famous after they have written their name on it? That there friends will be proud of them?That the world will be proud and worship them if their name is on its cave walls....?Grrrrrrrrrrr........To all of you who have done any form of vandalism especially to this God given nature I hope you learn your lesson someday as in the near future, as in ASAP!....hmppfff...


Except that vandalism part, well the cave has shallow and clear water, you can see small fishes swimming in and out of the cave. It has an opening on the other side facing the bay. This opening illuminates light from the sun that made its features more attractive. Also makes your pictures a bit dramatic...hahahaha 





Kwebang Lampas also has a Grotto on the upper right side of the cave. A Virgin Mary Grotto below the rock formations made us feel safe that God is always with us....






12 comments:

  1. I've been there... Ganda jan.. Tawid tawid bangka..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greate post. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.
    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

    My web site: search engine optimization software

    ReplyDelete
  3. great issues altogether, you just gained a brand new reader.
    What would you recommend about your submit that you simply made some days in the past?
    Any certain?

    My webpage - search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the
    issue solved soon. Many thanks

    Here is my website: improve website traffic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will revisit yet again since i have
    saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich
    and continue to guide others.

    Here is my webpage search engine optimization seo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy very cool website!! Guy .. Beautiful .
    . Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
    I'm happy to search out numerous useful information right here in the publish, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    My web site :: Suggested Internet page

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like looking through a post that can make men and women think.

    Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!



    My web blog ... Water Features Parker CO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thhis website was... how doo I say it? Relevant!! Finally I haave found something that
    helped me. Appreciate it!

    My site ... rea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?


    Review my web blog: hoodia diet pills

    ReplyDelete
  10. I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content.

    This article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your website and keep checking
    for new information about once per week. I opted in for your RSS
    feed as well.

    Also visit my page: domain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Aol
    for something else, Anyhow I am here now and
    would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post
    and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I
    have saved it and also included your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome job.


    My homepage; www.flashbored.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that
    it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.
    I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people
    will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my web blog feet cams; ,

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.